Wednesday, January 24, 2007

If I Could~~

If I could go back in time I would do so many things differently.

I would hold my babies longer
I would rock my kids for an hour each day
I would sing to them.
I Would pray with them three times a day.
I would teach them by example to ask Jesus
for help in EVERYTHING.
I would let them help me clean and cook even
though it is a mess.
I would be more patient, kinder, gentler.
I would take them into nature each and every day
I would study up and teach them about
God’s purpose in nature.
I would teach them that adversity builds strong character.
I would do crafts and I would make myself play table games.
I would learn all kinds of ways to make Holiday memories.
I would write in a journal to each one of them my thoughts.
This list could go on and on and I may pick it up again later on.